This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartWithJifPowder #CollectiveBias
Today I'm sharing yet another pancake recipe recipe because breakfast is my happy place. If you asked AJ the amount of times I've made pancakes this week you would probably suggest I check into some kind of pancakes anonymous- the addiction is that real. Oddly enough, my love for pancakes runs deep despite my gluten-free diet. That, my friends, is the beauty of pancakes. They're so versatile that you can tweak, and re-create them to fit any and all of your goals for the New Year. Today's pancakes are packed full of protein thanks to Jif's Peanut Powder (which is purely ground peanuts- no additives or sweeteners. I picked mine up at Walmart.) and lots of other good-for-you ingredients like coconut oil and cashew milk. One of my goals for the new year is to cut excess sweeteners and grains and this Peanut Powder is a great alternative that adds flavor without extra calories or sweeteners. Give it a try for your next family breakfast (or brunch or lunch or dinner...)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp pure vanillla
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup oat flour (I just blended the oats in my blender before mixing the rest of the ingredients)
- 1 tsp Jif Peanut Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a dash of sea salt
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- For Drizzle:
- 1 tbsp Jif Peanut Powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat a griddle or skillet and melt a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Process until very smooth.
- Pour batter on the heated griddle in small doses. Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until a thin spatula will slide underneath.
- Flip and cook other side.
- While pancakes are a-cookin, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small sauce pan or microwave safe dish, then stir in the peanut powder.
- Serve while hot drizzled with syrup or just the peanut butter drizzle.
See how easy that is? Slice up some bananas, pour the drizzle on top and you're all set! How will you use Jif's Peanut Powder to create some tasty goodness that won't break your New Year's resolutions to eat well?