Merry late Christmas friends! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday with friends and family and made some sweet memories along the way. As per usual, I want to recap the month with a little round up post of highlights- to keep you all updated and get up to speed in case you missed anything ;)
Here's what we've been up to:
- Mara turned 5 months old! What.
- AJ and I celebrated 2 years of marriage on the 18th! We had a relaxing day at home and went out to dinner (with 2 littles in tow) that night.
- My Etsy shop will be open for officially a month on the 29th! I'm planning on adding a line of beanies for the Winter too.
- We had a glorious Christmas in Omaha with AJ's family. It was fun getting to join in the Christmas festivities with his gigantic family for the first time ;) And even though Evie refused to wear her beautiful Christmas dress, we had a wonderful time.
- I wore a dress every day of the month.
- About my views on the phrase "in between stage" (hint: I don't think they exist)
- The first post in my series of at home date nights!
- About the Dressember Foundation and why I'm participating this month. This cause is so important and deserving of so much more than I can offer- and it's not to late too donate! All of your donations go DIRECTLY to the victims and those helping them re-establish normalcy and dignity.
- Sarabeth's delicious Panna Cotta recipe that instantly makes me crave it. I've never made panna cotta before, but I'm going to try now!
- This adorable painted sign DIY from A Hopeful Hood. Julie used it for Christmas, but it could easily be made into anything you want!
- This post about New Year principles, instead of resolutions from Alyssa. SO GOOD.
What were your highlights of the month, friends?