#30daysoflittlethings Week Three Linkup and Recap
We've almost made it through the whole month, friends! Can you believe Thanksgiving is this week? Evie turns 2 on Friday, Aj's aunt is visiting, my family is coming into town, I have to figure out to be enough of an adult to host Thanksgiving at my house, and plan a birthday party.
I'm sure I'm not the only one whose life is about to get crazy in the midst of holiday hubbub- so now, more than ever, I think it is so important to slow down (if only in our minds) enough to be thankful. We can easily miss the little moments and tiny thank you's simply by being too busy- so that is my goal for the next few weeks. Join me?
Again, this challenge has been so fun for me. I hope you all are loving it too.
This week I was thankful for:
- The uniqueness of small towns. Though our town may not have many coffee shops or grocery stores or much else to boast about, for that matter, it does have a few rare gems (like this little "time traveling" phone booth full of books).
- The smell of Fall. I made homemade chai using my mom's recipe last night. There are few things that make me happier than smelling ginger, cinnamon and lots of spices all boiling in my kitchen.
- Our trip to Monterey is a memory now and I'm grateful for it.
- The warmth of our house on freezing cold days is something I hope I never take for granted.
- And conversely, sunshine that allows us to get outside. Because NE is bipolar, I swear.
Now it's your turn:
Add your links below!